How to cook Bakhtiari chicken2018-04-03
- Course: Persian Stew Recipe
- Prep Time : 2:0 h
- Cook Time : 60m
- Ready In : 2:0 h
- 1 chopped chicken without skin
- 4 medium grated onions
- 2 cups of dried pomegranate
- 2 tablespoon pomegranate paste
- Oil, salt, pepper, saffron, turmeric and curry
Put oil in a pot and add onions and add chickens to it and fry them a little.
Fry them a little and then add salt, pepper, turmeric and curry and fry them together. Then add pomegranate paste and hot saffron in the mixture.
Then add pomegranates to the mixture and 1 liter water.
cover the pot with the lid and let it to cooks on low heat for an hour.