American soup recipe : Cheese soup, learn secrets of this soup recipe in 2 types : Canadian and American – [video + Canadian soup recipe]Posted in : American food on by :
After Indian winter soup, Chicken Taquito with pineapple sauce and French Onion soup, it is time to cook this Canadian soup recipe (Cheese soup). In the world of cheese, cheese and broccoli have always been one of the cheeses. There is no problem, you should not escape: the cheese is delicious, and all meals should not be completely healthy. Of course, when making this soup, it’s best to get broccoli a little more serious. The goal is to have a soup to cheer up all the soups of cheese, and at the same time, the broccoli is strong in it.
Why does this recipe answers:
- Burning out broccoli flowers and boiling its stems will make a few broccoli flavors.
- Adding a condensed potato called “sliced soup” helps the cheese to get semi-persistent and the soup has a good texture.
Canadian cheese soup ingredients:
- 700 grams of broccoli
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Salt and black pepper to the required amount
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 medium chopped onion (170 g)
- 1 medium carrot, peeled and shredded (120 g)
- 3 medium, thin, cut cloves
- 2 glasses water
- 3 glasses milk (700 ml)
- 1 small potatoes circle slice (120 g)
- 340 g fresh grated cheese
- 240 g of Gouda cheese
- 1 teaspoon powdered mustard
- A little sauce
Canadian cheese soup instructions:
Divide broccoli into two parts: florets and stems. Turn the florets into small clusters with a knife. Then cut the stems with a knife into small pieces and keep them separate. Heat the oil in a heat sink to get close to the wave. Then pour broccoli florets and fry it. Do not shake them for a minute to keep them under fire. Turn them back in the pan, salt and pepper, so that the other side will burn in a minute. Continue to cook until more of them are burned.
Return the pot’s temperature to the medium and place onions, carrots, butter, and shredded broccoli shoots. Spread enough salt and pepper, and cook with stirring and shaking for 5 minutes. If you need to lower the temperature. Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds to stir up the pleasant smell of food.
Add water, milk, and potatoes to a mixture of potatoes and bring to a boiling point over a high flame. Leave it for about 30 minutes on a low flame and stir it occasionally until the potatoes and broccoli are completely soft.
Pour and mix the two types of cheese with mustard powder in a large bowl. Then, pour a batch of cheeses into the pot every time and stir with an electric blender to finally make a soft and soft fluid. Then add the spicy sauce and stir, and finally add broccoli flakes to the soup and stir with the appliance to make some of them crumble and the rest remain coarse. Do not waste time soup.
American cheese soup ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (to the extent that it covers the pot)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion (about 2 pcs)
- 2-3 pints of salt and pepper
- 2 garlic cloves in chopped form
- One and a half pints of unpolluted water
- 3 packs of chicken extract
- Semi-standard flour all-purpose
- 2 pounds of low-fat milk
- A quarter teaspoon black pepper
- One and a quarter pieces of cheddar cheese in strip
- Fried sausage (chopped)
- Trees are crushed
- Toasted breads are cut to 2.5 cm cubes
American cheese soup instructions:
Inside the pot, put three tablespoons of olive oil on a gentle flame. Take a little salt and pepper into the pot for 5 to 4 minutes. Add the next to the contents for another minute. Pour the juice into the pot, let it boil. Lay the flame for about 20 minutes, or until the onions are soft, continue to boil the juice.
Carefully mix the juice and half the chicken extract into the blender or mixer to the extent that the mixture is smooth and soft to the side. Spread the flour and half a cup of chicken water quickly into a saucepan poured on a gentle flame by continuous stirring for 1 to 2 minutes to cook the soup.
Mix the stirred jet of water into the pot with a blend of flour. Add a whole cup of chicken extract to the pot, let it boil. Decrease the heat until the soup continues to boil for 10 minutes. Add the milk and pepper into the pot and cook the soup for 10 minutes or until thickened. Remove the pot from the heat. Gradually add the cheese to the soup until the soup is smooth.