Fasulye, 1 of the best foods for autumn and winter – (video + Turkish soup recipe)
After Iskender kebab, Pide, Manti, Turkish meatballs Kofta and Turkish lentil soup, we want to learn a Turkish food recipe that you can eat it in winter and autumn. Turkeys Fasulye have a delicious food recipes that looks like Bean food recipe, but it’s used in meat, and it also has a very tasty. In this article, we will teach you how to prepare this Turkish soup recipe, which is called Fasulye.
- Tomato Paste 2 tbsp
- Salt required amount
- Black lime 4 pcs
- Spicy red pepper (optional) 1 pcs
- Pepper and turmeric required amount
- Thyme 1 teaspoon
- Grated saffron 3 tablespoons
- White beans 150 g
- 200 grams of meat
- Tomatoes 2-1 pcs
- Onion 1 pcs
First to cook this Turkish soup recipe, chop and eat the meat and dry completely. We feed the meat with a little bit of oil. Soak the beans for 24 hours and drain them to dry and then, Chop onion and add meat to tomatoes. Add the soaked beans to roughly crumbled ingredients and tart and add a little water and let the beans and meat be well cooked.
In a separate container, add the paste with a little oil and add the spice to it. Add black limes to it and placed in water for a few minutes to get bitter. Then add the lemon and paste and a spicy red pepper in the last 20 minutes of cooking. Enjoy this Turkish soup recipe and eat this with your family and freinds!
1) Add some lemon juice if you wish.
2) If you like to add more glaze, grate a potato number (at the beginning).
3) add some garlic powder if you wish.
4) You can fry the onion and then add the tomato to it.
5) This meal can be served with rice or bread or without any one.
6) This meal is usually served with thyme and caviar.