How to cook Korma chicken? – India chicken recipe
You can find a restaurant and order from India anywhere in the world. simply! Of course, the pleasures of cooking in the kitchen and the cooking of food should not be ignored. If you are interested in Indian chicken recipe, Kermo Chicken can be a good suggestion for you. This delicious meal is made up of onions, Indian almonds and spices.
- 6-8 tablespoons natural yogurt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of powdered cumin
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of powdered coriander seeds
- A saucepan pint (saffron filaments)
- 3 cm grated ginger
- 4 cubes crushed
- 4 pieces of chicken without skin, crushed in cubes
- 1 tablespoon rapeseed oil or any other oil
- 1 fried onion
- 2-3 tablespoons of coconut powder
- 1 tablespoon roasted almonds
- A fist of freshly crushed coriander
Inside the mill, grind all the spices. Mix yogurt with turmeric, cumin, cinnamon, coriander, saffron, ginger and garlic in a bowl thoroughly. Add chicken pieces to the mixture of yogurt and spray it with yogurt as much as possible to rest it. Warm some of the oil in the frying pan. Start the onions until they are softened (they are not brown).
Mix the meristem chicken pieces with the same marinade sauce in the pan until the meat starts to cook. Lay the flame and put the lid on the lid to cook for 5 minutes. Remove the lid. Add almonds and coconut to the food. If the food looks less water, you can add a little warm water to the food, let chicken pieces be baked for another 2 minutes.
Roast the almonds in a dried flask until they are golden and leave the frying pan removed from the heat. When serving, pour some chopped coriander and toasted almonds over the meal. Serve this delicious Indian food with Basmati rice.