Italian pasta recipe : Meat Ziti Casserole, 1 of the best Italian foods for meat lovers – (video + 2019)Comments : 4 Posted in : Italian food on by :
After Pasta with Alfredo sauce and chicken, Penne pasta with broccoli and chicken, Cheese soup, Chicken Taquito and Beef Tenderloin Bruschetta steak, let’s cook a meat and pasta recipe from Italy. Casserole is a kind of food and recipe that is placed in special containers in the oven. In preparing this Italian pasta recipe, you can prepare and cook different types of foods you like according to your instructions. This article describes how to prepare meat and pasta casseroles for lovers of meat dishes.
- 225 g Twisted Pasta (Cellentani)
- 20 pieces of pepperoni
- 2 Italian cooked sausages (totaling about 1000 grams)
- 225 grams of nonfat beef
- 1 can (400 g) chopped tomatoes
- 1 can (225 g) tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp + 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (individually)
- 1 teaspoon of Kosher salad (with more amount for pasta)
- Half a teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
- Half a teaspoon of onion powder
- Half teaspoons garlic powder
- 225 g Chopped Italian cheese (Provolone, Parmesan, and Mozzarella)
- 140 g freshly squeezed Parmesan cheese
Prepare the oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Bring a pot of water to boiling temperature. Add pasta with a piece of salt. Cook pasta according to the instructions written on the packaging (about 7-10 minutes). When the pasta is still stinging, remove it from the heat and thaw it.
At the same time, heat a moderate frying pan over medium heat. Spread the meat of cow with a little kosher salt and a teaspoon of Italian flavor to brown. Cook for about 1 minute cooked sausages in a microwave oven. Slice them down and leave them alone.
Chopped tomatoes, tomato sauce, 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning, 1 tablespoon of kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder and onion powder in a mixer and mix so much so that it melts smoothly. When the pasta is picked up, add 3/4 of the cheese, half the pepperoni, half the sausages and minced meat into a bowl and stir in the pasta to mix well.
Pasta mix in a bowl and cover it with the rest of the sausages and pepperoni. Sprinkle the remaining cheese and let it cook for 10 minutes until the cheese melts and bubbles. Enjoy your Italian pasta recipe!