Italian pasta recipe : Penne pasta with broccoli and chicken, 1 of Italian healthy recipe – (video + 2019)Posted in : Italian food on by :
After Pasta with Alfredo sauce and chicken, Marizpan dough, Pizza dough, Cheese soup, Chicken Taquito and Beef Tenderloin Bruschetta steak, it is time to cook one of the most popular and delicious Italian pasta recipes (Penne pasta with broccoli and chicken) in all of world. Cabbage, especially broccoli, is one of the few vegetables that are not suited to any taste. Especially with kids tastes. It’s just too short for kids to eat broccoli. But if you mix something broccoli with something that’s good for everyone, it may be easier to eat. For example, pasta variety. Everyone likes pasta, especially kids. So if you prefer both yourselves and your children to consume this Italian pasta recipe (Penne pasta with broccoli and chicken).
- 250 g Penny Pasta
- 300 grams of broccoli
- 1 bone chicken breast
- 3 tablespoons of creamy dishes
- 1 glass of milk
- 2 tablespoons grated garlic
- 1 teaspoon thyme powder
- 1 teaspoon of paprika powder
- Salt and pepper required amount
- Butter required amount
First for cook this Italian pasta recipe (Penne pasta with broccoli and chicken), chicken and mix with salt, pepper, paprika powder and thyme powder. Now in a pan a half of the total amount of garlic and a little butter is poured and peeled. Add the chicken and we’ll go with the garlic to eat.
Fry the chicken in a small saucepan of the rest of the garlic with a little butter. When the garlic is tufted with butter, add the milk to it and add some salt and mix it and heat a little. (It is not necessary to have fried garlic just enough to make the butter taste the garlic, and also do not let the milk boil, just enough milk to taste the garlic itself) Now cook the chicken and add the broccoli sliced, and then open it to make the broccoli soft.
Penne, which we have soaked it, put in a bowl of chicken and broccoli, and add the mixture of milk and garlic and close it in the pot, so that the milk is eaten little pasta. Sometimes we mix the mixture so that it does not burn.
Add some cream after having a little milk to eat pasta. Now mix the cream with the rest of the ingredients, and add a little bit to make it thick. Once the foam is thick, it is ready and we can get it. Enjoy this Italian pasta recipe!
- To make the chicken cut to any desired shape or shape, let it freeze in the freezer, and when you bring it out of the freezer before it’s full of water, it’s still a bit tight and you can easily get it and give it the shape you want.
- Try to chop the little chunks until it’s hot.
- If you like to have a perfect broccoli cooked and soft before adding it to the chicken, bring it a little boiling water to almost soft.
- After the Penny’s pasta is completely soft, flush it because you’re not supposed to give them any more.