Mexican food recipe : Chicken Taquito with pineapple sauce, Mexican recipe with Hawaii taste … Amazing! – [video + American food recipe]Posted in : American food, Mexican food on by :
After Duck in Orange sauce, Beef Wellington, Fajita, Cheese quesadilla and Seven Layer sauce, let’s go to learn different recipe for one of the popular recipes in the world. Chicken Taquito is a delicious Mexican food recipe, which is made from tortilla flour, with a grilled chicken and a salsa sauce. I recommend you to prepare this Mexican food recipe for your dear friends and I hope you enjoy this Mexican food recipe with pineapple sauce.
In order to prepare pineapple salsa:
- 2 pints of freshly chopped pineapple
- A red onion chopped
- A green chocolate pepper chopped
- A quarter teaspoon of zinger powder
- A quarter to one second spoons of Adobo sauce (a mixture of dried stewed peppers, several cabbage of garlic, cumin, mountain thyme, perch clove, black pepper, salt, apple vinegar and some water)
- A second cup of crushed coriander
In order to provide Taquito interior material:
- 680 g Sliced Fillet Sliced
- Red onion (Remaining from the Salsa section)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves in chopped form
- Salt and pepper
- Half a cup of sweet barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- Half a teaspoon of smoked popcorn
- Half teaspoons of zinger powder
- A quarter teaspoon powder of cumin
- A spoonful of spicy peppers
- A piece of freshly crushed pineapple
- A piece of cheddar cheese in strip
Add a third of the red onion bowl and put the rest of the ingredients mentioned in the Salsa section into a medium bowl and leave it inside the refrigerator. Heat the olive oil into a large puddle on a gentle flame. Add the steak and red onion to the pot and taste it with salt and pepper. Cook the mixture in the pot until the whole stew is baked. Add the contents for about 30 seconds.
Mix the remaining ingredients in the Taquito interior material into the pot for 3-5 minutes or until cooked with cooked steak and barbecue sauce. Remove from heat. Add a piece of cheese to the ingredients. . Preheat the oven at 177 degrees Celsius. Cover the oven tray with an aluminum foil. Divide the inside of the tequila into all tortillas to make it as tight as possible. Roll the tequila on both sides with olive oil a little. Place the oven on the oven tray so that it slits down to the bottom.
Cook the teaspoons for 10 minutes. Then turn on the grill, add the oven tray on the middle shelf, stir the pellets until golden brown. Be careful not to burn the tequila. Otherwise bring it back to freshness. Taquito put them together tightly, put it on the cheddar cheese until it melts, then grill it again. Serve sauce with more barbecue sauce and pineapple salsa. Enjoy this Mexican food recipe!