Persian food recipe : Mirza Ghaesmi, 1 of the most popular vegetarian foods in all of Iran – (video + 2019)Comments : 1 Posted in : Iranian food on by :
After Torshi Tareh, Shevid Ghormeh, Malaabij, Kal kebab and Sour chicken, I try to introduce you to another Persian food recipes from north of Iran. Mirza Ghasemi is one of the most famous local Persian food recipes in the province of Gilan, which has become widespread throughout the country today. The main ingredients of this Persian food recipe are garlic, eggplant and egg. With the ingredients mentioned in this recipe, you can prepare Mirza Ghasemi Cafeteria for 4 guests.
- Eggplant 6 pcs
- Eggs 2 pcs
- Tomatoes 2 pcs
- Garlic 4 cubes
- Black pepper require amount
- Salt require amount
- Liquid oil require amount
Grill eggplants on a stove or charcoal. Eggplants should be toasted to a degree so that the eggplant skin burns and the eggplant’s brain softens. Of course, some people do not like the taste of grilled eggplants and prefer to fry eggplants.
After grilling eggplants, grab your skin and thoroughly squish and drop eggplants (like curds and eggplants). Boil the tomatoes in water to easily detach their skin. Then we break it down and leave it.
Pour some of the oil into a pan and weigh or peel the garlic, or pour it into the pan. Add the tomato slices to the pan after making the garlic a little, and add the crushed eggplants to the pan.
Add some salt and black pepper to the ingredients in the pan and allow the water to evaporate and fall into oil. In a separate pan, add the eggs and add to this Persian food recipe material, then mix the ingredients to make it homogeneous.
In the end, after preparing Mirza Ghasemi, we will put it in the container we will serve. This meal is one of the most popular cuisine of Gilan restaurants, and it’s interesting to know this Persian food recipe serves a vegetarian restaurant.
Notes of this Persian food recipe:
- We can add some tomato paste to make Mirza Ghasemi more delicious. For this purpose, we put the tomato paste in a little oil to make it a bit fry, then add the ingredients to this Persian food recipe before adding eggs and mix well with the ingredients.
- The main ingredients of Mirza Ghasemi are eggplant, garlic and egg. But for the better taste and beauty of this Persian food recipe, most people use tomatoes as well. You can, of course, remove the tomato from the ingredients.
- Eggs are added to Mirza Ghasemi in two ways. One of the methods described above. The second method is that after adding spices, we break the eggs on the material and reduce the temperature under the pan to slowly close the eggs, then mix the ingredients.
Did you cook this Persian food recipe? Comment your ideas and opinions with us.