Persian food recipe : Torshi Tareh, 1 of the best Persian foods for vegetarians – (video + 2019)Posted in : Iranian food on by :
After Shevid Ghormeh, Sour chicken, Kal kebab, Seerabij and Sour kebab, I try to introduce you to another Persian food recipes (Torshi Tareh) from north of Iran, which is very popular, one of the best foods for Vegetarians and is considered as medicinal herbs and requires little raw material.
- Rice 2 g
- Vegetables (leek, parsley, coriander, spinach and a little peppermint) 500 g
- Flour (Optional) 1 g. Dining
- Garlic 3-4 cubes
- Eggs 3 pcs
- orange juice 1/2 cup
- Salt, pepper, turmeric
To prepare this Persian food recipe (Torshi Tareh), you must first shake the garlic and sprinkle with a little salt and turmeric. Break the eggs in the same direction as the garlic sauces, and stir well and then put it aside. Inside the other bowl, rice with a glass of water and wait until the cake is soft and crushed. Cut the vegetables thoroughly and add to the rice.
Add less than a glass of water and close the container. If you want to add flour, mix the flour with a little cold water and stir well until it is spray-dried and slowly add to the flour and stir quickly to avoid bullets. After a few minutes, and when the vegetation changes, add the orange juice, salt and pepper. After two, three boils, add the eggs to the cream and stir.
Notes for this Persian food recipe:
- The addition of flour is optional and because it does not have to be watery, it adds rice or flour to it. Preferably choose one of the two items that are not very thick and tight.
- The main picking of this Persian food recipe is orange juice, but if the orange juice is not available, you can also use juice or lemon juice.
- The amount of pickle for this food depends on your taste and you can make it less or more.
- You can break eggs in the last baking steps like Mirza Ghasemi, stir in the corn and stir in that case, then you should add garlic with a little vegetables and add to the flour.
- If you used the way described here and mixed eggs with garlic and salt, it’s important to avoid food being salted when measuring food salt.
- If you do not have Gilan’s local vegetables, you can remove them or use spinach completely, which will then be replenished.
North of Iran’s foods come in different cities and villages of different styles, and some raw materials, and the choice of the type of these raw materials depends on your taste and amenities. Enjoy your this Persian food recipe (Torshi Tareh).
Did you cook this Persian stew recipe (Torshi Tareh)? Comment your ideas and opinions with us.