Persian stew recipe : Aloo [plum] Mosama stew, 100% healthy Persian stew from Iran – (video + 2019)Posted in : Iranian food on by :
After Choghortmeh, Shevid Ghormeh, Malaabij, Kal kebab and Baghali Ghatogh, it is time to cook another stew from north of Iran. Aloo mosama stew is a local collection of recipes that we have prepared for you. Aloo mosama stew is a delicious Persian stew recipe from Gilan. You can change the taste of this sour and sweet taste according to your taste Aloo mosama stew is a kind of Persian stew recipe with a delicious flavor and is served as the main dish with rice. This stew can be made with chicken and meat. Plums are extremely useful for those who suffer from constipation and whose water is used to treat the problem of the disposal of young children.
- Oil require amount
- Onion 2 pcs
- Split peas 1/2 cup
- Chicken 4 Pieces
- Salt require amount
- Peppers require amount
- Turmeric require amount
- Semi-dried Apricot 12 numbers
- Black plum 12 pcs
- Saffron require amount
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Tomato paste 2 tbsp
First, fry the onion in order to make it golden. Add the cabbage to the apple and add a little bulb onion, which does not let the cabbage crumble when cooked. Add 2 tablespoons of water and let them soak. Lower the heat and let it cool for 2 hours.
In the meantime, pour some of the oil into the other frying pan and chop the chicken pieces there. Take it salt, pepper, and if you want to have turmeric. Then add it to the cottage cheese. In the last 30 minutes of cooking, add plums and chives with saffron (water), sugar and paste to stew. When it’s glazed, it’s ready to serve.
- Shred the onion.
- Soak the split peas 24 hours before baking. Preferably, change the water 2 times. Rinse it before use.
- Use 4 pieces of meat from each part of the chicken.
- Soak apples and cassia 1 hour before baking. Rinse it before use.
- If desired, soak the paste in some oil to remove the crude odor.
- This stew does not require tomato paste at all, and its main ingredient is saffron and cinnamon.